Windows Black Heart
|Original OS||Windows XP SP2|
|Release date||February 14th, 2008|
|Country of Origin||Egypt|
|File size||700 MB|
|Download link||Black Heart.iso|
Windows Black Heart is a bootleg Windows XP SP2 edition, which was created by Ahmed Hamdy. It released in February 14th, 2008.
The bootleg is a modified Windows XP SP2 ISO, which styles the OS with some hearts (hence the name), and with a Windows Vista theme. This bootleg comes with a Windows Vista looking theme and software. It has had a boot selector integrated into it, which lets you access various system utilities such as Partition Magic 8.0, Norton Ghost 2003, and others. It is unattended and preactivated.
Changes from Windows XP SP2
- The text based setup has its name changed to "Windows Black Heart"
- The setup background has been changed to a crystal ring.
- The start orb has been replaced with the Windows Vista orb.
- The background has been replaced with a dragon with the bootleg's name added to it.
- The "My Computer", "My Network Places", "Recycle Bin", "Control Panel", and user folder icons have all been changed. Explorer has also had some icons changed.
- Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11 along with some updates have been included.
- Windows Vista user account pictures have been added.
- 7-Zip 4.57
- Adobe Flash Player
- Ares 2.0.9
- CPU-Z 1.43
- Foxit PDF Editor 2.0
- Foxit Reader 2.2
- Google Talk
- Internet Download Manager
- K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.7.0
- Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook only)
- Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168
- Orbit Downloader 2.6.1
- Skype 3.6
- TuneUp Utilities 2008
- UltraISO Premium 8.62
- Win32Pad 1.5.10
- Windows Live Messenger 8.5
- WinRAR 3.71 beta 1
- Yahoo! Messenger & Toolbar
- LClock 1.62b
- VistaDriveIcon 1.3
- VisualTaskTips 2.3
- When installing programs through the WPI, you will land with a command prompt window running "cmdow.exe @ /hid", but it cannot find the file.
- When in the "Windows Classic" or the "Windows XP" visual styles, the Start button has been renamed to B~H.
- Some backgrounds don't work.